“ The Federation Of Hong Kong Watch Trades & Industries has been serving the watch industry for over 70 years. ”
It has always been committed to uniting the industry, safeguarding the interests of the industry and providing diversified support to promote Hong Kong’s economic prosperity and the development of the watch industry. At the same time, in addition to the establishment of the [Hong Kong Watch Industry Association Charity Fund], we have been actively fulfilling our social responsibilities, giving back to the community, and through many good donations in the industry, the spirit of “going the society and using the society”. We are keen to promote talent development and pray for more new forces to maintain the development of the watch industry in Hong Kong. In view of the above, we have implemented a number of incubation programmes in the past few years, including the signing of the “Promotion of Qualifications Framework” with the Education Bureau to participate in and promote the “Recognition of Past Qualifications” Scheme.
Through unremitting efforts, today’s Hong Kong watch industry has developed into a brand, or signed a licensed brand from a local company. With a unique and innovative watch design and brand positioning marketing, the product will be brought to consumers with a high quality retail experience. It also provides professional after-sales service to provide consumers with a comprehensive shopping experience.
The Apprenticeship Program allows participants to receive on-the-job training, study and study, earn a steady income and recognized academic qualifications, and collaborate with the two secondary schools of the Tung Wah Group of Hospitals to implement the Business School Partnership Pilot Program, which is for young people studying at school. Providing off-campus services. The traditional learning platform absorbs the knowledge of the watch industry, enhances the intention to join the industry in the future, and organizes the “Swiss Process – Mechanical Watch and Clock Sports Professional After-sales Maintenance Seminar.” It hired Swiss experts to teach in Hong Kong. And to promote the watch technicians in Hong Kong to the international community. Professional standards.
In the past 70 years, it has experienced ups and downs, but we firmly believe that with the eternal renunciation, perseverance and perseverance, Hong Kong watch industry will be able to develop steadily.
To enhance the sales in the Mainland by exhibiting the strength of Hong Kong watch brand owners in terms of sales, services, product design and brand
This project aims to promote Hong Kong’s watches and clocks in the Mainland by demonstrating our core values of professionalism in sales, services, product design and brand, and to provide assistance to Hong Kong’s watch and clock brand owners to growth their domestic sales in the Mainland.
- A Hong Kong Pavilion will be established to promote the image “Premium Service and Innovation” of Hong Kong Watch Brands by in four China exhibitions.
- Two Business matching events will be arranged for expanding business network and identifying new cooperation opportunities.
- A Project webpage targeting the China market will be established under FHKWTI website, with the aim to enhance business connection between Hong Kong Brand Owners and the potential Chinese dealers.
- A Promotional video will be filmed to promote the strength of our industry in the quality of sales, service, creative, product design and lifestyle.
- A Dissemination Seminar will be conducted to disseminate and share views and findings to the industries for the marketing situation in four exhibitions.